Good gynecological health is fundamental to women’s wellbeing and peace of mind. We offer an annual gynecological check for women under 40 years old. Our gynecologist will take a history and conduct an examination, which is complemented by abdominal and pelvic ultrasound. Enquiries will be made about the family history of breast and other cancers and checks are always made for papilloma virus which can cause cervical (neck of the womb) cancer. Checks include a PAP smear test (if this is out of date) blood tests for thyroid disease and anemia, a urine test and ultrasound of breasts, pelvis, and abdomen.
Our experienced gynecologists are specially trained in communication skills and are open to all your questions about gynecological and sexual health.
- Consultation, Examination, Recommendations – √
- CBC/ESR (To check red and white cells and their balance) – √
- TSH (To check for over/under active thyroid function) – √
- Urine Analysis (To check kidney function and possible infection) – √
- Wet Prep (Microscopic Examination for infection or disbalance) – √
- Pap Smear (Microscopic examination for cervical pre-cancer cells) – √
- PCR for Oncogenic HPV (Genetic testing of viruses causing Cervical Cancer) – √
- Pelvic Ultrasound (To examine gynecological organs) – √
- Breast Ultrasound – √